Spiritual Multiplication | This lesson will help your disciple to understand the Biblical principle of multiplication and motivate them to begin looking for someone to disciple.
Challenging to Discipleship | A follow-up lesson for Spiritual Multiplication. In this lesson, you will teach your disciple a method for challenging students to discipleship in a way that casts vision and makes clear what we mean by discipleship.
J-mission 3 | Developed in Hong Kong, a series of 10 interactive lessons to equip believing students to live out the Great Commission and the Great Commandment as a lifelong followers of Christ. Contact us to request a copy.
Robert E. Coleman, Master Plan of Evangelism | With Biblical principles and practical suggestions, Coleman provides great insights to motivate every Christian to minister to the people God brings into their lives.
Life on Mission (LoM) | A resource designed for international students to be sent into the world as ambassadors for Christ. It includes conversation topics on servanthood and stewardship as well as a checklist to help students gauge if they are prepared to contextualize their faith. Contact us to receive a copy.
Becoming a Witness in the Workplace | A video seminar on how to glorify God with the jobs we are called to do. The speakers works as the principal engineers at Siemens for many years.
Xplore | Developed by the Center for Mission Mobilization, 7 lessons based on God’s word to help Christians to understand God’s global mission and to embrace a life style as world Christians wherever they go. Available also in Chinese.
GoMobilize | Another series of Bible studies by the Center for Mission Mobilization to challenge Christians to take a step further and invite others to join them to live out God’s global purpose with practical suggestions. Available also in Chinese.
John Piper, Let the Nations Be Glad | Piper writes a helpful book on missions, particularly its orientation as an endeavor for God’s glory to be made known among all nations. The Chinese version is available free for download, courtesy of desiringgod.org.
*Summer Missions offer opportunities for students to grow their faith, communicate their faith, and multiply faith with an intentional community. It’s a great place to send students over the summer break to learn how to start living their life on mission!
Missions exists because worship doesn’t. Worship is ultimate, not missions, because God is ultimate, not man. When this age is over, and the countless millions of the redeemed fall on their faces before the throne of God, missions will be no more.
- Davy Chu, Returning Successfully Ι A series of articles discuss related issues around preparing students to return home successfully. Part 1: The Obstacles. Part 2: Considering Solutions. Part 3: The Church
- Debbie Philip, Heading home with Jesus Ι After visiting hundreds of returnees, Philip understands the challenges of Chinese returnee students. In this book, she offers a new perspective on how to better support them and prepare them to go home.
- Sending Pad Ι A tool to help students find connections in China. For Christian students only. The form has to be filled by his/her campus minister or Christian mentor.
- Overseas Campus Ministry, Returnee Handbook Ι It covers topics adjusting to the work environment and finding a church home to help students to begin the process of preparing to return home.
- Bridges’ Summer Missions offer great opportunities to help preparing students to return home by offering a space for students to experience a community with other Chinese Christians and grow their faith in the Chinese context.